Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"My Angel"

My Angel

Kai:
My angel has a smile that lights the heavens
My angel has a face that outshines stars
Her eyes are like the sea
Her hair is soft and free
A touch from her will stop you where you are

My angel has a voice that calms the spirit
A voice like you have never heard before
A kiss from her could heal a wounded soldier
but an unkind word could break a lover's heart

The truths I never told you
that now  I'll never say
The promises I'll never get to make
That last look in your eyes
That took me by surprise
Made me lose control
and made you run away...

My angel had the mortal world to woo her
But my angel had the strength to seize the day
She thought that only she could see
The way this world should be
And so, before my eyes,
My Angel flew away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments PG-rated. We welcome opinions and constructive criticism, but we intend for this to be a family musical, and should anyone look it up, we don't want them to be greeted by profanity or rude/derogatory comments. Comments that are deemed offensive will be removed at the discretion of the authors. Thanks!