Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Update!


Hey, folks! It's Tuesday, which usually means a new song, but I'm kind of lagging a little on the lyrics for the one I'm working on... Don't worry, I'll get there! Tony and I worked on the orchestrations for Death of an Angel today, and let me tell you, they sound AWESOME! I'm posting the updated mp3 of what we have so far, which you can access in this link (which can also be found on the sidebar)... We've got roughly half a dance break, and a verse left, and then it's done! Woo hoo! Also, you can hopefully expect to see lyrics for a new song within the next day or so. I'm trying, I swear... I'll give you a hint: it's a funeral song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments PG-rated. We welcome opinions and constructive criticism, but we intend for this to be a family musical, and should anyone look it up, we don't want them to be greeted by profanity or rude/derogatory comments. Comments that are deemed offensive will be removed at the discretion of the authors. Thanks!